Saddam Hussein to debate George W. Bush ???
Last night, many of us listened to the interview of Saddam Hussein by Dan Rather. I had often heard that Saddam Hussein is an extremely intelligent and capable man, but I never fully realized this until I heard this interview.
I am not defending Saddam Hussein. I think that he is a ruthless murderer. However, is was clear that he answered the questions by Dan Rather cogently and well and that indeed he presented himself much better than our Western leaders have done.
Saddam Hussein challenged George W. Bush to a televised debate. The problem with the debate idea, which will be apparent to everybody who watched the interview of Saddam Hussein by Dan Rather last night, is that we know who will win the debate and who is the more intelligent of the two men.
Here is the Full Transcript of the Interview of Saddam Hussein by Dan Rather
Here are links:
My Home PageContact address - please send e-mail to the following address: Sloan@ishipress.com
- Why was President George Bush so kind and nice to Saddam Hussein?
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Do you know this man? I do!
- Reply of Mansoor Ijaz
- Saddam Hussein to debate George W. Bush ???
- Sure Sign that the War is about to Begin
- POLL: How will the situation with Iraq End?
- Charles Edward Roberts - Wanted for Kidnapping a Young Afghan Muslim Tribal Girl
- The Many Faces of Saddam Hussein
- Saddam Hussein is a Happy Man Because of the Help from his Friend Ken Starr
- Iraq Poll website
- Here is the Full transcript of the Interview of Saddam Hussein by Dan Rather
- The Guardian: The Occupation of Iraq after the War?
- Saddam Hussein is about to fall
- Attack on Afghan bases leaves 28 dead - Arabs, Pakistanis among victims
- More about Osama bin Laden
- Pakistan orders evacuation of foreigners from Chitral
- Thousands Protest in Kandahar, Afghanistan
- Transcript of Osama Bin Ladin interview by Peter Arnett
- Senator Dan Coats - A Real Bastard - Let's Go Get This Guy
- Senator Arlen Specter - A Real Creep - Let's Get Rid of this Guy
- Benazir Bhutto defends US attack
- Osama bin Laden
- Pakistan Foreign Office Retracts Statement about Missile Hitting Pakistan
- President Swears to Use 'All Tools' Against Terrorism
- In the 'War of the Future,' U.S. Raids Were a Skirmish
- Egyptians Hold Terrorist Chief, Official Asserts
- Time to Bomb Saddam!!
- Sam Sloan's Preliminary Candidate's Statement for USCF Executive Board
- USCF Election Issues
- Answers to Questions to Candidates for USCF Executive Board
- Ken Starr has taken a leave of absence from his Law Firm
- A Contrary View: Clinton's "Wag the Dog" Maneuver
- The News (Pakistan)
- Pakistan Dawn (in English)
- The Nation, Lahore, Pakistan (in English)
- Frontier Post, Peshawar Pakistan (in English)
- A Brief History of the War In Afghanistan
- How I escaped from jail in Afghanistan
- Najibullah, President of Afghanistan, hangs in Kabul
- The Central Jail in Kabul
- Has Anybody Seen This Girl?
- History of the War in Afghanistan
- Syed Durali Shah
- New York Post: GOP CRITICS RALLY 'ROUND PREZ -- BUT GET IN THEIR SHOTS, TOO
- Moron of the Month: Nebraska Republican Jon Christensen
- Memo of Conversation with FBI Agent John P. Butler
- The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson