Peter Julius Sloan
Peter is a rated expert and has a chess rating of 2078 by the United States Chess Federation. He plays chess under the name of "Peter Aravena". Peter is ranked number 35 in the United States among chess players aged 17 or 18.
Peter was born on October 22, 1978 and is now 19. He attended the New York High School of Art and Design and won an award for his artistic creations.
Peter Julius Sloan at an early stage in his chess career. His sister, Mary, is attempting to play Anda's piano in the background.
When he reached 13 years old, Peter wrote a very nice little story which he handed in to his English teacher for a grade. Would you like to read Peter's story? If so, click on at Just Another Day in the Life of Sherman Kornwold
For other photos see:
My Home PageContact address - please send e-mail to the following address: Sloan@ishipress.com
- Bragging Rights - My son defeated International Chess Master Jay Bonin
- Peter Aravena Sloan, Travelling Chess Master
- My son Peter will draw your picture with your girlfriend !!
- Animated Chess Video by Peter Sloan
- Full archive of annotated chess games Peter Sloan
- Chess Games by my son Peter Sloan
- A picture of my son, Peter Aravena Sloan, has been published on the New York Masters website
- Peter Sloan's art
- The Last Visitation
- Mary and Peter Sloan
- Anda Baumanis, Mother of Peter Julius Sloan
- Mary Rachel Sloan, Sister of Peter Julius Sloan
- FIDE Online: Peter Sloan is rated by the World Chess Federation
- Shamema Honzagool Sloan
- Leroy B. Sloan, Grandfather of Peter Julius Sloan
- Jessica Vithanage Sloan
- Shamema Sloan and Dr. Helen Marjorie Sloan in Sri Lanka, 1987
- Shamema Sloan with her father Ismail Sloan on the Great Wall of China, 1988
- Birthday Party for Dr. Helen Marjorie Sloan at age 80, March 17, 1990
- Sofia Polgar plays Shamema Honzagool Sloan
Wanted for Kidnapping